More About Our Holistic Approach to Parkinson’s
Chances are if you are reading this right now, what you have been doing to treat Parkinson’s either hasn’t been working or you are looking for the best information and approach to reverse or halt the progression of the disease. Either way, I am glad you are reading. There is so much research and information to be utilized on the Natural Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease! This is my passion and I am excited to share it with you. At our Parkinson’s center, we are all about you.
What is The Parkinson’s Holistic Plan
The Parkinson’s Plan clinic offers the best treatments for Parkinson’s Disease that natural medicine has to offer. The plan uses natural therapies to support the body’s innate ability to heal. There is substantial research in conventional journals that show that alternative treatments for Parkinson’s can be safe and effective.
The Parkinson’s Plan uses nutrition, vitamin and amino acid supplementation, herbal medicine, and targeted therapies to deliver results. This new Parkinson’s treatment can help minimize damage from medications and help you to feel good again.
The tools used in the alternative treatment for Parkinson’s minimize the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease and reduce progression of the disease, meaning you stay healthier for much longer
Some believe that diet doesn’t matter and that is absolutely false! The food you consume can be a tool for disease or a tool for health. The key, however, is that there is no one diet for everyone. The diet you need is one specific to you and your needs. Aiming for an anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective diet is an approach for Parkinson’s, but there is much misinformation on what that type of diet looks like. It is important to be guided by a professional who knows exactly how to implement this.
Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, and other Nutritional Supplementation
Supplements are absolutely essential to protect neurons in the brain from further damage. Balancing amino acids like dopamine and serotonin both in the central and peripheral nervous system can counter the short term and long term side effects of Parkinson’s medication. We decide which supplements are best based on each patients case and the evidence from conventional scientific research on which nutrients, amino acids, and herbs will best help that case. Knowing which supplements and which dosages of those supplements will have a positive effect requires blood laboratory work and also medical evaluation. Learn more about the Hinz Protocol.
Treatments and Therapies
There are several treatments and therapies that are of benefit to anyone with Parkinson’s Disease. The Parkinson’s Plan offers antioxidant glutathione therapy and several different detoxification therapies, However, the therapies that are selected for each patient are selected based on their individual picture. Each therapy and treatment has a specific purpose and can benefit in certain circumstances, which is the reason a medical professional should select which are appropriate for the individual.
What does the Parkinson’s Plan Include?
Initial Medical Visit:
- Our initial visit is a 2 hour appointment that provides a thorough physical exam and a detailed medical history.
- Based on the physical exam assessment, your specific medical history, and symptom presentation, your provider will tailor a treatment plan specific to you.
Follow Up Visits as needed:
- Each person is unique in how often then need to do follow up medical visits. In the beginning, follow up visits may be recommended more frequently until you achieve results.
- We use blood labs as one tool to monitor disease processes and track improvements.
- Based on lab results, we are also able to make tailored treatment recommendations.
- There is no one diet that fits all, even in Parkinson’s. Each person truly is an individual and certain foods may irritate the digestion in some people and not in others. Based on your physical exam, we will be able to determine which foods are best for your body!
- There are specific foods for brain health and nerve protection, which are included in the diet plan.
- With the multitude of supplements that are available on the market, it may be difficult to know which ones will have the most benefit for you. By using research data, clinical evidence, and assessment skills, we are able to create the best supplement plan for the individual.
- There are several therapies that benefit Parkinson’s Disease!
- We partner with several other clinics within a 10 minute drive to offer all the best therapies for Parkinson’s patient.